This document describes how we collect and use the personal data you provide to us. It also describes what type of data it is and what options you have to limit the use of said data, as well as the procedure to exercise your ARCO rights.
1) Responsible for the protection of your personal data
KaizenSigma Consulting with address at Torre Avalanz Floor 17, Battalion De San Patricio 109 Sur, San Pedro G. García, N.L. 66260, Mexico is responsible for the treatment (use) of your personal data.
2) Our Data Protection Department
● Department Head
KaizenSigma Consulting with address at: Torre Avalanz Piso 17, Battalion De San Patricio 109 Sur, San Pedro G. García, N.L. 66260, Mexico Tel 81 5000-9230
● Email: info @ Kaizen Sigma .com
3) For what purposes do we collect and use your personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
Provide the requested professional advisory and consulting services.
Respond to your information, care and service requirements.
The creation, study, analysis, updating, and conservation of the service file.
File of records and file for follow-up of future services.
Financial management, billing and collection.
Comply with the obligations and commitments that we have contracted with you.
Additionally, your personal data may be used to:
Promotion and marketing of products and services.
Offer you new products and services tailored to your interests and needs.
Notify you about new services or products that are related to those already contracted or acquired.
Newsletters and communications about our organization.
4) What personal data do we obtain and from where?
For the purposes indicated above we can collect your personal data in different ways:
- When you visit our website or use our online services.
- By phone.
- When you provide them to us personally.
- When we obtain information through other public access sources that are permitted by law (telephone or work directories, websites, etc.).
Personal data we collect:
● Contact information (Name, Email, Address, Telephone, Cell,) Identity documentation (Voter’s Card, Passport, Driver’s License, Passport or Professional Certificate) Financial information and means of payment (Credit card, debit card, checks) Fiscal Information (RFC, Billing Address) .
We require your express consent (acceptance) for the treatment of your sensitive personal data, and we promise that they will be treated under the strictest security measures that guarantee their confidentiality.
I consent and agree that my sensitive personal data is treated in accordance with the terms and conditions of this privacy notice.
Name and signature of the owner
5) How to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose the use and processing of your personal data (ARCO Rights) or revoke your consent for the processing of your data?
You have the constitutional right to access and know the personal data that we have and the details of their treatment and use, as well as to rectify and correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; Cancel and delete them when you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in this privacy notice, or that they are being used for purposes not authorized by you or the contractual or service relationship has ended, or, Oppose the treatment of the same for specific purposes.
The mechanisms implemented for the exercise of your ARCO Rights, as well as the deadlines, information and documentation that your request must contain must be requested by email: info @ KaizenSigma Consulting .com .m x
How can you limit the use and disclosure of your personal data?
If you wish to stop receiving messages from us that are not essential to provide you with the indicated services, send your request to our Personal Data Protection Department where we will inform you of the mechanisms implemented for this.
How to revoke consent for the processing of your personal data?
If you wish to revoke the consent you gave us for the use of your personal data, send your request to our Personal Data Protection Department where we will inform you of the mechanisms implemented for it.
6) Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties or companies. To comply with the purposes established in this Privacy Notice, they may only be sent to people or companies that have the character of Managers.
7) Modifications to the privacy notice
We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to this Privacy Notice at any time, to attend to new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products. These modifications will be informed by the same channels used to collect your personal data.
Cookies are a small piece of information sent automatically by our website, which are stored in your browser. In this way, the website can consult said information to know the previous activity of the user and speed up some procedures such as maintaining the session or identifying which sections of the site have already been visited.
● Type of browser and operating system, Internet pages consulted, origin of the visit, access IP address, time spent on our site, among other statistical data.
8) To whom can you submit your complaints and claims for the improper treatment of your personal data?
If after having exercised your ARCO Rights before KaizenSigma Consulting through the mechanisms established in this Privacy Notice, you consider that the response has been unsatisfactory or incomplete; or presumes that your right to protection of personal data has been injured by any conduct or action on our part; or has evidence that in the processing of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, you may file the corresponding complaint or complaint with the INAI. For more information visit: www.inai.org.mx
Last modification: May 1, 2022